Are you a short guy and sometimes struggle to maintain your confidence? Well today’s video is for you? I’m bringing you real tangible tips to help you be more confident in 2020.
So in case you didn’t know, I’ve been short all my life and I’ve struggled with it for many years. 2019 was the year that I finally decided to actively work on accepting it by doing so has given me more confidence! Today I’m going to show you the exact steps I used to get over being short! Let’s get it.
1. Being open about my insecurity. Now this one was tough for me because it involved me being vulnerable and for most men this is tough to do. Thankfully my girlfriend created a safe space for me to be open and honest about my feelings. Once I was able to get them out. I was able to work towards solutions.
2. Be realistic. This one is specific referring to dating. Most short men get upset bc the hot 5’9 chick he met at the bar doesn’t want to date him! Like bro! That ain’t it my guy. Throughout history Women generally speaking do prefer taller men for psychological reasons but in today! I can promise you, there are lots of women of there that just don’t give a damn. I mean we’re all the same height lying down anyways right 🤷🏾♂️. So fellas when dating or scouting set your Sights to reality.
3. I changed the way I dressed. I realized that the way I was dressing was also causing me to be less confident so I started dressed different. I started getting the majority of my clothes tailored. I started wearing better fitting aka custom suits which almost instantly made me feel better.
4. Buy shoes with thicker soles. If you’re into sneakers, Air Maxes in my opinion are the best shoes you can buy for added height! Another great shoe is the boot! Boots have anywhere from 3/4 to a full inch sole and some up to 1.5 inches. Invest in some air maxes or boots for some added height.
5. Stand and sit up straight . You may be doing yourself a disservice by not standing or sitting all the way up. Sometimes when I’m walking I catch myself slouching and immediately push my shoulders back and lift my head. Not only does it take the strain off my neck but I’m actually standing taller.
6. Work on Inner Self! You may not be able to grow taller but you are able to be an amazing person. Working on your anger, having better manners, becoming more adventurous can actually improve your confidence. Read more books, travel, become a better listener. These things will make you more likable and becoming more likable will change how you view yourself.
7. Stop obsessing over the gym. So many harp that short men NEED to go to the gym. Here’s the truth, if you wanna go to the gym so, if not, don’t. If a woman is gonna date you she’s gonna date you! It’s really that simple. I think short men live in this fairy tale land where they feel like have to go to the gym bc more women will like them and it may be partially true but don’t stress over it. Now I’m not bashing the gym, I’m just saying don’t kill yourself over the idea that it’s a necessity.
Let me know in the comments if you still struggle with your height!
I hope you enjoyed this video, If so be sure to give it a thumbs up. Also, don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you’ll get first dibs on watching my videos. Happy New Years Gents! Until next video, Peace!
To Receive 20% off Your Order with https://ashanderie.com/ use code: JAYCE-MAR20.